Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Card Challenge with Scrapping Everyday Miracles

Scrapping Everyday Miracles (http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com) is having their 2nd Birthday Celebration the whole month of July. This card is for one of the card challenges. We were asked to use 3 or more PP. I used 6 if you count the "happy birthday" box, the balloons, and the banner. I used Basic Grey Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad, Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper pad, Studio18 Terrain Paper Pack, Paper Pizzazz Pet Prints, We R Memory Keepers Friends Furever Fabric Brads. I guess it's actually 4 since the paper ribbon, Happy Birthday, and the balloons/gift strip are all Simple Stories Happy Day! They have 4 other challenges to make cards for the soldiers and I'm gonna try one of them this afternoon. You have until July 31 to make all 5, so join me if you love making cards and giving them away! Have a great Wednesday! TFL! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...