Monday, April 30, 2012

Tender Moments


I did this LO following the Page Map above for Courtney Walsh's Challenge (http://courtneywalsh.typepad.com/telling_stories/2012/04/this-week-my-story-will-continueover-the-weekend-i-emailed-myself-three-new-things-that-made-me-go-wow-god-you-really-a.html). I decided to scrap about a friend, who was a boyfriend at the time when both pics were taken. The paper is Recollections Teal Butterflies, the green cardstock is DCWV Earth Colors, the heart "together" tag is from my stash, the journaling tag is from the stuff from Niki, the title "Tender Moments" is from my stash, the subtitle sticker "Travel Adventure" is Sticko, the purple ribbon is from a bottle swap, the flower sticker over the ribbon at the bottom is from my stash, and the butterfly ribbon is American Crafts. The journaling states that the top pic is of "Raymond & I in Albany, GA. Late July or maybe August 2000. We were on our way back to the airport after this picture was taken. (bottom pic) Patterson Hall at Valdosta University where he attended college 2 years while we were dating. We're still friends & he is happily married." There's writing hidden behind the butterflies on the paper, but not sure what they make out. The bling is Sticko Rainbow Dots. I didn't really want to make this LO too mushy since we no longer date and since he is married. It's not really mushy at all, it's just the fact that this is a part of my history is why I scrapped the pics. TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...