Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's All About Family, Finished Product of Accidental Artist SMASH book entry, & Stamps from Blog Candy Prize :)

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's March 24 Hr Challenge following the sketch above. I used All About Boys Stack on everything except the journaling block, embellishments, and title. The journaling block and embellishments blocks are Storyteller's Club You Are My Sunshine, "It's All About Family" is Creative Imaginations, and the journaling states that "Daddy, Tammy, & Tyler came to visit Thanksgiving 2010 & these pics were all taken in a 2 day period. The first pic is of Daddy, with Emily, Tyler, and me. The second pic is of Tyler in a Santa hat. The third pic is of Tammy & Tyler making pilgrim hat cookies." Tyler's shirt has "I love candy, toys- both crossed out- Mommy" on it! :) He is definitely a Mama's boy! He deserves to be since he is her miracle baby!! :)
 
      I finally got the pic developed of my Cape Hatteras lighthouse plate today & got some others developed that I'm going to scrap this week of my experience on Gables Run Equesterian Center with Laura!! I found some horsey stickers, but no paper to match! Oh, well! I'll survive without it! Even Laura can't find horsey paper anywhere here in New Bern. Maybe Michaels?! Keeping my fingers crossed!



I received these 2 stamps for participating in a Valentine's Helping Kids with Cancer Blog Hop from Paula Driver in the mail today! I can't wait to use them even though Valentine's Day is long gone! :) Have a great Sunday! I'm off to participate in another blog hop that Paula is in! You are welcome to join me at the beginning: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmissdjones.blogspot.com%2F&h=8AQEyLTOm !!

4 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Oh my you have been very busy! I adore your lighthouse picture!

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Sandi! :)

Shannon said...

I love your page!! It turned out great.

ScrapYourWorld said...

is that a Smash book in that photo? I love doing junque journals and smash books!! I cant wait to see what you do with the stamps!!! I'm sure it will be beautiful!!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...