Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Egg Card



 I made this card for Laura for Easter and entered it in Scrappin-n-Chattin's Shape Card Challenge for this month. The paper is Basic Grey Sweet Threads Lacy Organic double-sided paper, the flowers are Sticko Lucy Lu (from Valentine's Day, I'm trying to slowly use them up), the yellow & blue ribbons are American Crafts Confetti and the red striped ribbon is Bobbin Ribbon, the Happy Easter sticker is from Target K&Company maybe, and the flower is American Crafts from TJ Maxx. I traced an oval dish from the kitchen twice and then cut it out. It is the neatest card I have made yet!
Here is the final copy of Layla's 6th Birthday Party SMASH book entry complete with a picture! I got my pics from Snapfish today and am in the process of starting a layout of Tyler! I'll post it later tonight. I may use Snapfish from now on for my pics! They're some good quality pics!! I've been up since 7:30 this morning to make sure the guys working on the a/c could get in and fix our air/heat pump. I watched TV, made the card, took almost a 2 hr nap, and caught up with an old friend on FB. I'm looking forward to watching American Idol and One Tree Hill tonight! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...