Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunday VBS Memories

I made this LO for the Day Challenge at Scrappin'-n'-Chattin'. Yes, this is my 2nd day LO, but technically my first didn't qualify. I read it wrong. I was supposed to use "today", "tomorrow", "yesterday", or a day of the week. This LO is of last year's VBS Closing Sunday program. The journaling states that "Mr. Ray, Cathy Ipock, Gabrielle & Laurel Revette, Trisha Gable, Matt Edwards, & Matt Smith (were) getting thrown water balloons at. Grant Gable is in the wheelchair on the sidelines." I should have written the word "were" in their, but didn't. I made this LO last night and it was late when I finished it! The kids were told whoever brought the most money would get to throw water balloons at their crew leaders on Sunday! The kids loved it as well as the adults! :) This paper is actually from a birthday kit, but I wanted to use it since you can't really see the water balloons! I had to overlap the pics to get them all to fit on the page. I have more pics and may scrap them later this week or sometime. I have a busy work week ahead of me. I'm off tomorrow and Thursday (that's a given since the store is closed) and work the rest. I'm in the back room on Black Friday and most of the week! Have a good weekend and a good Thanksgiving if I don't get to scrap/blog before then!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...