Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Day To Remember



I did this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's "Day" Challenge. We were to include the word "Day", "Yesterday", "Tomorrow" or any day of the week in our title. I chose Day, because I'm not sure if these pics were taken July 4th or the weekend of. I hid the journal under the top pic on the right. I decided to put a few pics on the paper under where the pic hides the paper as well as shown in the middle pic- "Capture the Action", "happiness", and a patriotic sticker of the Statue of Liberty. The journaling states that "Emily, Scott, and Grandmama came to celebrate July 4, 2008 with us. This was the first time Emily had held 55. He was a kitten at the time. (You can't really see him in the pic, but that's what she's holding.) A lost and sick looking goose landed in our yard. Mama was feeding him some bread crumbs. I decided to take a quick photo before we all ate lunch." The paper is Story Teller's Club Chillin', the title letters are Basic Grey Oliver, the middle border and journaling tag are also Story Teller's Club Chillin', and the photo mats and stars are Basic Grey Pyrus/Life Of The Party. The star under the "E" in "Remember' is Basic Grey Oliver, the patriotic stickers were given to me in a RAK, the happiness sticker is Sticko Family, "Capture the Action" sticker is Making Memories Word Fetti. I hid brads under the stars I punched from Basic Grey Life of the Party. TFL!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

great layout. i love hiding journaling.

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Theresa!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...