Friday, July 9, 2010

Steno Swap Conclusion

I made one cover for this swap a few weeks ago and didn't realize I had to make 5. So, this is the other 4 that I just made yesterday afternoon! I can't wait to swap with the other ladies in the swap! These are gonna be glued on 6x9 stenograph notebooks to make them look a lot more appealing! How neat, right?

I haven't done any other scrapbooking lately. I just bought some paper from Michael's on Tuesday that I can't wait to use, but need to find the right pics to use and the time to do so! I've got to check my games on FB, clean the house this afternoon, & go to my sister's for supper. I might find time this afternoon before cleaning to do at least one scrapbook page! My tailbone is still hurting me, so it's hard to sit upright for very long. I made these covers on the couch and added the letter stickers before I took the pics! I hope you all have a great Friday! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...