Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrappin'-n-Chattin' Blog Hop August 12-15

My blog is gonna be a part of a blog  hop Thursday August 12-August 15. Be sure to check out my blog those days, please! I  may have a prize for whoever comments and joins the blog hop. I haven't decided yet on the prize. It's gonna be lots of fun! You just follow the list. There will be an explanation that weekend of how to follow along. I'm excited about it and can't wait! :)

How do you like my new background? No one has said. My other one expired, so I found this one on here. I like it! If it's too hard to read, please let me know! I hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

Scrapping Galaxy said...

Amanda its a cute background but it is a bit difficult to read

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...