Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Half Circle LO

 Baby Shower at Capital City Christian Church for Tammy- October 2007

This was Tammy's last baby shower before she had Tyler. She had a total of 4 baby showers! I made a scrapbook for Tyler to welcome him to the world and our family. I gave it to Tammy after he was born because I wanted to include a birth picture of Tyler in the book.  I made this LO yesterday of duplicate pictures from this shower. The challenge was to make a half circle out of patterned paper and be at least 4'' in diameter. I'm not good with cutting out circles, so I used a salad plate and traced it and cut the circle in half. I decided to use the entire circle and spread it apart. I meant to put by the letter "T" on the paper Tyler's name, I still may go back and do that! He's grown so much and hard to believe that he will be 3 in November! Time flies! It seems like just yesterday Emily and I were waiting by the phone anxious to hear he had been born!! I saw him this past weekend at Grandmama's Celebration Pig Pickin'. He had the biggest grin on his face when he saw us walk into Grandmama's house, so precious!! That made my day and the fact that he called me by name several times throughout the day! :)

1 comment:

salme said...

Cute Page! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Growing In Unity Day 5

 Welcome back to the last day of my Growing In Unity week. I have enjoyed this week and all your kind comments. For my last card, I chose th...