Tuesday, August 30, 2022

What's on my Desk

I made this card for a swap. The swap is called Card with Stickers. I know the butterflies don't look like stickers, but when you run them through Xyron Create A Sticker like I did you have stickers! All of the butterflies even the vellum butterfly and big butterfly in the middle and the 2 squares of PP where sent to me for a layout challenge from Margaret Workman. I just used them on a card. I wanted to try something different! The sentiment- hello- is from The Stamps of Life wreath2stamp. The washi tape is from my stash. The bling is from LacePlaceByHolley. I stamped the sentiment with Ranger Archival Ink and glued the blue butterfly onto the vellum butterfly with Tombow Clear Mono Liquid Glue and also used it on the bling. The paper is also from The Stamps of  Life. I mailed this out yesterday so it would be mailed on time. TFL!



 

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...