Saturday, February 5, 2022

So Happy We Are Friends



I made this card following the sketch above. Bobbie Sue and Friends of Unity are hopping this weekend and using this sketch. #friendsofunitybloghop I used Unity Stamp Company Being Yourself stamp kit and stamped the image and 2 sentiments with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink. I used paper from The Stamps of Life as the card base and paper I stamped on. The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio Country Road 4.5 x 6.5" pad and the hot pink scraps behind the sentiments are from Colorbok Bright 8.5 x 11" Smooth Cardstock Pad. The sequins are also from The Stamps of Life. I used my Xyron 150 Create A Sticker to attach the sentiments, Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue to attach the sequins, and Teresa Collins Xyron Mega Runner to attach the patterned paper and the stamped image. I plan on mailing this card to a friend for Valentine's day. Feel free to trying the sketch out for yourself, but tag Bobbie Sue's blog and use #friendsodunitybloghop in your post like I did. Have a great day! TFL!

 


 

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...