Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Growing In Unity Day Three

 Welcome back to Day 3 of my Growing in Unity week!  

I have a few birthdays coming up this summer so I thought I would get a head start. I used July Unity Sentiment Kit 2017 ...hugs, kisses, & birthday wishes by Lisa Arana. I stamped it with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink onto white paper along with the sentiment and the sentiment inside. I colored in the owl and balloons stamped image with Marvy ColorIn Watercolor Twist colored pencils and adhered it down with my Teresa Collins Xyron MegaRunner. The card base is from DCWV A2 Brights Printed Textured Cards. The patterned paper is from Recollections Home Basics 6 x 6 inch Paper Pad that I trimmed down to fit the card. I also used my MegaRunner to attach it to the card. I used my Xyron 150 Create-A-Sticker Maker to attach the Happy Birthday sentiment and the sentiment inside. The enamel dots are from The Stamps of Life.

A picture of the inside sentiment. I will most likely give this card to my sister in July. Her favorite color is pink. That's all I have to share today. Please come back tomorrow to see what I have to share.

13 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the cute owl and all the balloons! Fun image for your card!

Debbie Farrell said...

Such a cute owl! Love all the colors!

karen adams said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

I love this stamp, great card!

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable card!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is darling!! I am a bird nerd so I love all the owls from Unity.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Such a cute card!

Sue D said...

So cute with this owl and the colorful balloons.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kathy H said...

Super cute!

Bama Bell said...

Cute card! Love that owl.

Penny A. said...

So cute!

stamping sue said...

Sweet birthday owl.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Denise S. said...

That little owl is so cute and makes a great birthday card.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...