Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Color Throwdown 553

I made this card using the above color challenge from Color Throwdown for a lady from a scrap group on Facebook that sent me a birthday card on my birthday. So, I'm returning the favor since her birthday is this Saturday.
The card base is from a piece of Neenah Creative Collection Bright Premium Cardstock that I trimmed down to fit in an envelope. The patterned paper is no longer in print, but is from Stampin' Up Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper.  The orange strip of paper is also from the Neenah cardstock pack. So you see my pink, orange, and yellow colors in my card. The stamp is from The Stamps of Life January 2019 card kit and I stamped it with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink on white cardstock that I trimmed down for the card. The 3 bling dots are from my stash. I didn't want to put a lot on the card since the patterned paper is already busy enough. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to become a follower if you aren't already.

2 comments:

Susie Moore said...

VERY pretty!! You should be proud of this one!!!!!!

Broni said...

Beautiful floral card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...