Friday, November 9, 2018

Down on the Farm Blog Hop


Welcome to the Down on the Farm Blog Hop


This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by Farms across America...the livestock, the plants, and the farmers!

You should have arrived from Kim http://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/ but if you stumbled onto my blog Connie Can Crop  is the beginning of this fun filled hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!!


Cheapo Dies will be donating 3 of their fabulous dies!
(must be local to the US)



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 11/14/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I decided to make a layout of my visit to my friend's farm in FL for this blog hop. The patterned paper is Recollections Barn Wood 12 x 12 in Open Stock paper from Michaels. I decided to fussy cut the title- Busy Barnyard Sounds All Around and the tractor at the bottom left of the layout from a piece of patterned paper from my stash. I believe I bought it from Hobby Lobby, but I can't remember the manufacturer off the top of my head. The photo mats were made using Ranger Dylusions Spray Ink and Stencil technique set. I didn't plan on covering them entirely, but don't use them much in my scrappin. The ribbon at the bottom is from a recent crafty mug exchange that I participated in with a group of ladies on Facebook- similar to a secret sister swap. I adhered everything, but the journaling and the ribbon down with iCraft Easy Tear Tape- a variation of scor-tape/double sided tape. The ribbon has adhesive on it that you pull off the back like the iCraft tape. I used my Xyron 1.5" Create A Sticker to adhere the journaling that I typed on the computer- One of eight horses and part of the 40 goats that are on the farm where my friends, Doug and Laura, live in Okeechobee, FL. I went to visit them in July 2018. That's all I have to share today.

Be sure to head over to my friend, Shannon https://shannonhdesigns.blogspot.com/ where I'm sure she has an awesome project to share!

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

13 comments:

Connie Can Crop said...

You’ve got some great embellishments going on the cute layout!! Perfect!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love the barnwood paper. nice layout!

Alicia

Evelyn said...

Really cute layout. I like the wood paper background.

Evelyn

Shannon H Designs said...

Super cute layout.

Cathie w said...

fun layout

Crafting with Miranda said...

Awesome LO!

Karenladd said...

That wood patterned paper is the perfect background to your farm photos and I love the fussy cut tractor.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your farm layout page is so cute! When you think of Florida farming doesn't come to mind but, my friend lives in central Flordia and she has a small farm too.

Sue D said...

Great layout for your visit. The Barn Wood background is perfect.

foleysfriend said...

What an awesome "farm" layout for your farm photos! The barn wood paper gives it a nice rustic look. Great job.

sue

mamawcindy said...

Your layout Is great! When I think of Florida, I don't think of farms. So neat! Glad I didn't miss the hop.

Papermymemories.com said...

Cute idea for the wood paper background too!

Kim said...

I love your layout. I love that you used pieces of the paper as your accents.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...