Friday, March 9, 2018

Cup of Joe Blog Hop



Welcome to the 
Cup of Joe Blog Hop

This is a blog hop featuring projects full of my favorite drink, COFFEE!! So grab your favorite cup of Joe and enjoy a coffee break with  all these fabulous projects!

You should have arrived from (Veronica https://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/) but if not head over to 
Connie Can Crop, she  is the beginning of this hop!! 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


One lucky hopper will win 3 free SVG files from our fabulous sponsor this month!!


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 3/14/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Now on to my project:
I originally had something else, but decided to change my mind since I couldn't find a sentiment. This definitely screams coffee!! The card base is Recollections Card and Envelope 4 in x 5.5 in Card Pack. The stamped image and sentiment are both from Unity Stamp Company Warm Inside kit. I colored in the image with various sets of colored pencils. The patterned paper as well as the backgrounds behind the stamps are from Craft Smith Love U A Latte 12 in x 12 in Paper Pad. I will add this card to my card stash to be used in the future. That's all I have to share today. Thanks for hopping along. I will have another to share soon that I am mailing to a friend if you would like to come back to see it.  Next head on over to Kim http://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/ where I'm sure she has something sweet to share!

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

10 comments:

Dorcas said...

Truer words have not been spoken. Love this!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love this, very creative!

Alicia

Sunflower Holli said...

Love love love great card!

Shannon H Designs said...

Very cute.

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Great card. :)

snowdraak said...

Great card. Love the saying.

vicky's scrapping passion said...

So so true. That’s usually all that I need. Great job.Tfs

Miranda said...

Love your crd!

Connie Can Crop said...

wonderful card and image! Perfect for this hop! Thanks for joining~

Kim said...

Love the pattern paper you chose. TFS

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...