Friday, November 17, 2017

Merry Christmas

I used the sketch above from Paper Craft Crew to make the following card.
The card base is Recollections Value Pack 4" x 5.5". The washi tape down the spine is American Crafts Christmas. I used a circle die from a Chinese circle die set and Recollections Bright and Jolly  Paper Pad that I cut using my Cricut Cuttlebug. The green strip is from my stash. The sentiment- Merry Christmas stamp I borrowed from a friend and stamped it with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink on typing paper. The candy cane sticker is from Recollections Christmas Noel sticker set. I decided to add the poinsettia instead of trying the swirl design.  I fussy cut the poinsettia out of Pebbles Home For Christmas Paper Pad. This is probably one of the most CAS (Clean And Simple) cards I have made! You have until Tuesday, November 21 to play along with the sketch! I must say I messed up on my first card, but as you can see I didn't give up! :) TFL!

1 comment:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a cute Christmas Card Amanda! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew for our sketch challenge this week. Blessings, Tina DT

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...