Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Finger Lakes Region

I made the following layout using the sketch above from Paper Issues and the challenge ends August 1. You get the sketch from their blog and download the picture to their Facebook July Challenge Album. Now with the details on my layout.

I used Simple Stories DIY Boutique 12 x 12" No Worries pattterned paper. The star is a freebie from Paper Issues that I printed out on my printer and traced onto a 12 x 12 K&Company Que Sera Sera Designer Paper Pad. The confetti square and the Simply Amazing square (journaling) are both from Simple Stories DIY Boutique Freeze Frame Cardstock. The pink mat under the bottom of the pics is Basic Grey Vivienne Iris that I bought from Scrapbooking For Less. The mat for the title- Finger Lake Regions- is K&Company Amy Butler Designer Mat Pad and I used a pair of my decorative scissors to make the background look better. The pictures are of a waterfall and the side of a mountain beside it in Robert H Treman State Park in Ithaca, NY. I'll post more layouts from my visit to NY soon. Please come back Friday to hop along with me in the Christmas in July Blog Hop. It's a 2 day hop and is going to be awesome! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...