Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Day At The Beach

I made this card using the sketch above from Unity Stamp Company.
The paper is from Oriental Trading Company Beach Pack- the umbrella sheet and the red strip is also from the same sheet. The sentiment and the stamped image is Unity Stamp Company Beach Girl. The shells I fussy cut out of a Graphic 45 By The Sea 12 x 12" Collection Beachcombers sheet. The big shell sticker is from a Momenta sticker set that I bought from TJ Maxx. The flip flops and beach ball are actually party favors and double-sided from a Summer set that I also bought from TJ Maxx. The ribbon is Recollections footprints that can be used for baby cards or in this case the beach. I added Studio Calico Gems to both flip flops. I added the shells to the right flip flop because I somehow scraped it and white spots were showing. I didn't have any shells on the card until I saw those spots so the shells helped complete my card to fit the beach theme! I don't have anything on the inside, but I may add a journaling tag inside since the paper is thin and to even out the weight on the inside. I have a few more Unity stamp sets that I can't wait to play with. I tried a few out today, but wanted to make this card and will probably send out to a friend soon. TFL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...