Sunday, March 29, 2015

Friends

I found this sketch on Pinterest this past Friday and decided to change up the sketch a little, but still stayed with just a stamp and a sentiment. The sketch was originally posted on CAS(E) this Sketch! and the challenge ends April 2 at 9am EST.

The card base is Recollections 4.25x5.5 in. The PP is from My Mind's Eye Bella Bella 12x12 Scrapbooking Pad. The sentiment stamp- Friends are Flowers that never fade is by Hero Arts. The flower stamp is from a floral stamp set that I'm not sure of the manufacturer- it was a gift and wasn't packaged. I stamped the flower on a piece of Martha Stewart 4x12 in Brights Punch Pad. I stamped both stamps with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink. I decided to add some bling as well to both flowers on the stamps & they are Studio Calico Adhesive Dots. The ribbon is American Crafts Premium Ribbon. I used my Xyron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker maker to adhere it to the card and Glue Dots Mini to attach the PP and the Martha Stewart square. TFL and have a great week! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...