Erica's Craft Room if you just happened to stop by my blog, please start back at the beginning at Erica's Craft Room. Today I made a card to share with you.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/) and love making them. This is the 4th easel card I have made! Anyway, I gave the card to Brody last Sunday and he loved it! The paper is Colorbok Textured 12x12 Scrapbook Pad. The Reach for the stars and the stars stickers are from MAMBI Graduation set. The "Happy Graduation!", "hip hop hooray" and "Way to go!" stickers are all Sticko Graduation stickers. The footprint stickers are Hallmark. The cap and diploma are both digital stamps from the Congrats file from Scrapping With Lisa Designs (http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/). I colored the tassel, ribbon, and confetti with red and yellow Sharpies since that is the color of his gown. I wrote 1st grade on the diploma since he was advanced to 1st grade and the year, 2014, underneath with a black ink pen. The Congratulations ribbon is Martha Stewart Crafts. I added the ribbon so the card would stand open like an easel. The kraft paper under the reach for the stars sticker is a piece of American Crafts Dots & Stripes 6x6 paper pad. Now for the inside.
http://timelesstwine.blogspot.com/) that I won in a recent Create*Craft*Share YouTube Hop in May with Scrappin' Madge (http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/). I thought the twine would look better than just the black lines already there. The red circular paper is from my stash. I did include a note, but I didn't take a picture. Thanks again for stopping by and please leave me a comment and become a follower if you aren't already. I will be having a blog giveaway when I hit 80 or maybe even 100 whichever comes first! :)
Next you will go to Vicki's Blog. Here's the line-up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Start- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Amanda- http://salnclts76.blogspot.com --> YOU ARE HERE!
3. Vicki - http://vickiscraftroom.blogspot.com --> go here NEXT!
4. Connie- http://papercraftingfromanotherviewpoint.blogspot.com
5. Erica- http://EricasProject.blogspot.com
6. ShanAnn- http://kraftinmama.blogspot.com
7. Trish- http://ifieverdoit.blogspot.com
8. Eileen- http://www.craftykards.blogspot.com
9. Crafting Blog Events http://craftingblogevents.blogspot.com