Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Believe in Yourself

I made this card for the current challenge with My Besties Challenge Blog(http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/spring-challenge.html). The requirements are to use a Besties digi stamp or any Besties image so I have used a digi stamp image and to make a spring project. I have made a very springy card! I chose img872 Besties Valentine Digi Stamp and used several colors to color her: Chromatix Grape 1 & 3, Copic Sketch Too 100 Black (to outline & eye lashes), Gelly Roll Clear Stars (on flowers), Sharpie 80s Glam- Argyle Green, Jellie Pink, Banana Clip Yellow, & Leg Warmer Orange, Creative Memories Cocoa, Martha Stewart Crafts Blossom Colors Pink Flamingo, Inc. Starlightz Orange Glitter Gel Pen, Sharpie Magenta, various Rose Art colors, and ZIG Memory System Azure/Carolina Blue!
 The paper is Colorbok Spring Morning Pattern Pack. The ribbon is American Crafts Premium Ribbon. The sentiment "believe in yourself" is My Mind's Eye Sweet Heart Glitter Stickers. The butterfly brad is K&Company and the fleur de leis brad is KI Memories Paisley Parade Epoxy Fasteners. The bling is from my stash. The butterfly sticker is Sticko. The flower sticker is Recollections Kids Sticker Book.
Now for the inside spread. The paper is Best Occasions Jewel Punch Out Pack. The sticker combo on the left is My Mind's Eye. The sentiment "live love laugh" is Studio 18 Terrain 6x6 Paper Pack. 
I decided to add a strip of Studio 18 to the back just so the back won't be plain. I stamped my signature stamp- Hero Arts Handmade From the Heart- at the bottom with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink. The card measures 7 1/2x6 because of the size of the digi. I could have moved her down more, but the sentiment and the ribbon wouldn't fit. I doubt if this will fit in an envelope, so I may use it later instead of selling it. TFL and join the Besties Challenge! It ends April 9th. I'll post a SMASH entry later. Please become a new follower if you're looking at my blog from the Besties link up. I'm trying to get 75 followers and am only 7 people away! Please let me know in comments if you do become a new follower. Thanks & have a great day! :)


2 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Thank you for joining us at the Besties challenge.

Marianne said...

Love your card and thank you for joining us at Besties challenge.
Hugs, Marianne

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...