Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Congrats Grad LO Completed

I started this layout in August 2013 on this post: http://salnclts76.blogspot.com/2013/08/congrats-grad.html where I got the above pic from. I didn't have the pictures developed at the time, but just got them developed around Christmas.
The pictures are from left to right: Emily & Tyler after his Preschool Graduation, Tyler holding his Pre-Kindergarten Diploma, Tyler opening his card from me with my dad sitting behind him on their back porch, and then him smiling and showing the McDonald's gift card!
Here's what the layout will look like once I put it in his album. I'm making an album of all pictures of him from birth until the scrapbook is full. I attached his program upside down on a brad so that you can turn it around once taken out of the book to read the program. TFL! I'll be posting my favorite posts from 2013 soon! Have a great 2014!!

No comments:

Growing In Unity Day 5

 Welcome back to the last day of my Growing In Unity week. I have enjoyed this week and all your kind comments. For my last card, I chose th...