Saturday, July 27, 2013

Family Brings You Home...

I made this layout for the Use it Tuesday (http://useittuesday.blogspot.com) Challenge #60. The challenge is to dig in your stash for some hoarded supplies. I've been holding this PP- Imaginsce- for the right layout! The picture mat under the front of the house is a frame that I got at a scrapbook retreat about 3 years ago and the same with the journaling frame. The title "Family Brings you Home and Home is Where the Heart Is" is from a family set I got years ago & "No Place Like Home Sweet Home" is from the same PP. I bought the EK Success Earth Colors Memory Pencils a few years back. I really dug through my stash! LOL! I don't use the colored pencils and decided to on this layout. The journaling states that the house is in "Louisburg, NC" and that my "Daddy, Tammy, Tyler, & Emily" lived there in 2012. The bottom 2 pic mats are Colorbok Textures (the paper looks like the middle of a big tree stump). My dad made a storage shed behind their house and I like how he put the windows in it to make it look like a house off of Little House on the Prairie. Tyler is being silly in the bottom picture in the backyard behind the house. The buttons and swirly button I bought with another set. I did another layout tonight, but will post it later. It might qualify for a challenge as well, but I'm going to wait and see. Either way I'll be posting it soon! TFL and have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Scrappy Chick said...

Great use of your stash! Thanks for Playing along a Use It Tuesday!
Tracy DT

Anonymous said...

A lovely layout. Lots of memories with this one :) Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Tracy & Tammy! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...