Saturday, June 1, 2013

Make A Wish

 I made this layout for a Glitter/Sparkle Challenge with Fresh Brewed Designs & used their digi freebie for the challenge- Angel Cake Gumball. I couldn't make it smaller, so I decided to make it the main focus of my layout! I colored it with American Design pens first and then went over it with Stickles. I used too much Stickles that the design won't stay matted to my paper! That's why it's layered so much! I included the following pictures to show all the sparkle and elements of my layout if you can't see them in the first picture!
 This is the journaling sticker, "Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.-Ralph Waldo Emerson" It's from Best Occasions Mixed Media Pack and I was thinking how children are so happy that you can't help but be happy when you see them!
 I chose "Make A Wish" from Momenta ATD Super Sticker Pack, because you never know which gumball you are gonna get out of the gumball machine until it comes out!
 I took a close up pic of the gumballs to show the sparkle from the Stickles I used!
The white streaks in the angel's hair and on her face/arms/wings is Stardust Stickles! I thought it would fit since she's an angel! I also used it to outline her dress. The blue polka dotted paper is Tim Holtz Idea-ology Vintage Shabby. The main paper is Fiskars Cloud 9 Design Sparkle Celebration Dots Cinnamon Stick. I even used Cinnamon Stickles on a few of the gumballs! The ribbon across the top is American Crafts. TFL! Have a good weekend! :)

4 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

I had never heard of Stickles before the other day and now I am seeing them all over the place! You are up on the trends! :-)

Salnclts said...

I love Stickles as you can tell! :)

VanessaB said...

super fun card. I love stickles! thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

so odd that you couldn't make it smaller :( ??? Email me and let me know what program you use. The should ALWAYS be able to make as large or small as you want. Thank you for playing along in our CCC this month at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...