Friday, July 6, 2012

Live In The Moment & Birthday Card

 I made this LO Monday afternoon, but am just getting around to posting it. It's been a busy week with the "surprise" storm Sunday and then my sister's birthday Wednesday. The card below is for her. These pictures are more pics from the family get together at my grandmama's & Mr. Raffael's house on June 9. The top pic is of "Mr. Ray & Aino playing corn holes" and the bottom pic is "James Penny- He's such a happy baby!!" He's the same baby that I posted a LO of his mom helping him open at present at Christmas! He's grown so much!!  The paper is Studio G, the flower bordering is two flower stamps joined together and I decided to make some borders on my layout :), the pic mats are Studio G under the top pic and MME Happier 6x6 pad, as are the journaling backgrounds (MME), the title "Live In The Moment" is Colorbok Textures, the sentiment "Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened." Jennifer Yane is DCWV Color Quotes Stack, the tag was given to me by Niki, the stamp "so much fun"  and flower sticker is Studio G, and the stickers "Aunt" and "happy" are Momenta. The Studio G supplies were given to me by stepsiblings for my birthday and I had to try them out! The pens I used to color in the tag and over the flowers are American Crafts, my favorite Gelly Roll Clear Star, and American Crafts Fuschia Glitter Marker.
I made this card for my sister's birthday. She shares her birthday with America!! She was born on the Fourth of July and loves red white & blue!! :) This card is a Hallmark card set. Everything but the sticker in the inside below "it's your day to shine" is Hallmark. That sticker was part of the "It" girl package from Kim. I don't remember the manufacturer right now. The "celebrate" sticker in the middle of the inside spread is Studio G. I spent the day with my sister so I didn't write a whole lot in the card! I gave her a tank top from Walmart and some nail polish from CVS. She loved both and has already painted her nails! We had a great 4th with both our parents- blood & step all in the same house!! Tyler wasn't there, but sang "Happy Birthday" to us over the phone! Tammy made us both a cake to share for our birthdays. She has ever since they've been married and lived here in NC! It was chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting! Delicious!!
I plan on scrapping more graduation pics later so please look back later for another blog post! I've got a headache and that's probably a sign that it's late and I need to be in bed! TFL! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...