Thursday, May 17, 2012

Laura & Pirate




I made these pages based on the Let's Scrap (http://letsscrap.ning.com/) sketch above. It took me 4 hours to make sure everything fit on both pages based on the sketch! I also watched American Idol and Always & Forever while making this, but was able to look up occasionally! The planning took the longest! I cut the circle out first from My Mind's Eye Bella Bella, then I cut out the strips from Recollections Pink Paisley, then I put the pics on the pic mats (all K&Company from Niki), then I cut out the pics/pic mats to fit the pages, then I added the tag to the strip of Pink Paisley on the right, then added the journaling block-Authentique The Gathering, and then added the flowers and butterflies (Tim Holtz from Niki). The pics are of Laura & Pirate/Boanerges at Equine Country USA on April 14, 2012. Boanerges is Pirate's competition name. The main 2 pages are also MME Bella Bella. I just bought this pad from TJ Maxx and am loving it!! I need to get ready for work. Have a great Thursday night all! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...