Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Take on Sketch 314


I made this LO for 2 Challenges- the sketch from Sketch Inspiration (http://www.sketchinspiration.ning.com/) and the Movie Challenge at SNC! The pictures are of Haylee's Fall Concert Band. I chose the title Mr Holland's Opus since it is sorta like an orchestra! The paper is Colorbok Textures; the paper strips are both sides of My Mind's Eye Jen Wilson's 29th Street Market Carefree Cherish Lovely Lines/Very Violet Paper; the picture mats are Prima Marketing Inc Moulin Rouge Collection 6x6 Paper Stack; the flowers are Studio G; I used Crystal and Gold Tim Holtz Stickles for the middles of the flowers; the music note for the apostrophe in the title is Sticko; the title, "unforgettable", and the journaling oval are also Colorbok Textures; and the ribbon is Tim Holtz. I made this LO while watching American Idol tonight! LOL! The journaling states that it was "Mrs. Higgins' Last Concert Fall 2008 Haylee 9th Clarinet". They gave her flowers and a framed card signed from all the band in the bottom pic. The top pic is of the band playing, Haylee is in the middle row. TFL!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Amanda this is fabulous! great take on that sketch.

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch!!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...