Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspired by Picture Perfect Blog Hop

I participated in a blog hop (Picture Perfect Blog Hop) last night and was inspired to make a layout after following along! The requirements were to pick a picture either out of a magazine or a picture you took that inspired you and make a layout with it! I thought of this pic! It was inside a window in a shop in Beaufort, NC, and it caught my eye- "Me & My Ole Crab"! The journaling tag is from a purse I recently bought from Shoe Depot Encore for $6.50 in the clearance room! It's a Unionbay purse and has Unionbay on the back of the tag, but I loved this side and I thought I would use it in my scrappin! As the journaling states, "It reminds me of old couples!" I also included that I took the pic in Beaufort while shopping with family. I decided to make the title "ride the waves don't fight them" as an oxymoron to the pic, but old couples get in arguments and this saying reminded me that they can get through arguments. The crab is from a RAK that I just received from Suzanne last week. I decided to add Stickles to my embellishments! I had too much on the title, but rubbed it off. I see why I don't use Stickles that often- it's a mess! The paper is K&Company Addison Swirl Collage. I may be scrappin later so check my blog later tonight! :) TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...