Friday, July 8, 2011

Balloon LO

I made this LO (layout) for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Balloon Challenge. The challenge was to include either balloons in your pic or balloons as an embellishment. I did both! The pictures are pretty much self-explanatory. They are all pictures of Tyler's 1st birthday party. He's in the bottom right corner playing with some toys.
I've been going without my glasses for almost 2 weeks now and wanted to scrap. I lost a screw in my glasses June 26 and have gone without them since. I went to the eye doctor June 29. I hope they call me tomorrow to let me know my glasses are in! They told me that they would take 7-10 business days. I didn't realize how much I rely on my glasses until now! I'm nearsighted so even the screen is blurry to me unless I sit almost on top of it. TFL!

1 comment:

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I know what you mean about being nearsighted! I am legally blind without my cntacts or glasses! LOL! I just became a follower on your blog as The Papercrafting League! Check out my blog! I am doing a give-away when I reach 200 followers, and today I am just a few away! It is not too late to enter!
We still have 3 followers to go! **Enter the give-away on the main blog post: Follow my blog, comment on that post, and like us on facebook!"***

http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...