Friday, April 12, 2024

Growing In Unity Day 5

 Welcome back to the last day of my Growing In Unity week. I have enjoyed this week and all your kind comments.

For my last card, I chose the set What Will Be Will Be. I decided to color the stamped image in with the same colored pencils- Color In. I decided to turn this card horizontally instead of vertical since the image is bigger and the sentiment fits better this way. The sticker is from a sticker swap with a Scrapbook group on Facebook. The bling and the pink paper is from The Stamps of Life.


inside

As I said before, I have enjoyed this week. Stay tuned on here and Growing In Unity Facebook group to see if you're a winner. I don't use my blog that much anymore and post more of my cards on Instagram when I participate in hops there. Feel free to follow me- @salnclts. Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Dorothy Green said...

Love is what matters! What a great sentiment to end the week with! Thank you for sharing this week!!❤️

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and sentiment!

Glennis F said...

Love the sentiment and the stamp - well done!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

What a sweet image for a card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations this week!

Unknown said...

Such pretty flowers in her hair! Good sentiment to end the week on. --Chris Shuman

2suns said...

Love this Angie Girl stamp with the beautiful flowers in her hair! Your card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing this week! Have a wonderful weekend! -Pam Foy

Becca Yahrling said...

Bright and cheerful! Love all the Angie girls and another great sentiment.

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

Denise Bryant said...

I've enjoyed your GIU week too! Thanks for sharing! Pretty card today with lovely sentiments!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing your projects this week.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...