Saturday, September 10, 2022

Dream Big

 


I made this layout following the sketch from Stick It Down for September Single Page Sketch challenge. The 2 patterned papers are from Heidi Swapp Sun Chaser Collection kit. The main page is the opposite side of Sweet Thing and the bigger side of the layout is Sunburst. I just flipped the sketch. The stickers are from a recent great outdoors tag swap with a group I'm with on Facebook. The pictures were taken downtown New Bern, where I live, by DoubleTree Hotel. I included a picture of the bottom of the totem to show that is made as a memorial for a woman who died in 2007. I personally don't know the woman, but thought the flowers around the Extraterrestrial Totem are very pretty. The sequins are from The Stamps of Life Hibiscus Blooms and I glued them down with Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue. The title- Dream Big is from Reminsce Quote Book Die Cut Stickers. The photo mat is also cardstock from Stamps of Life. Have a great weekend and TFL!

1 comment:

Brandi Jo said...

Very nice take on the stick it down sketch! That paper was perfect! Beautiful colors for the beautiful photos! Thanks for playing along with us!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...