Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Christmas 2021

 

 
I made this layout yesterday afternoon. I used Echo Park Paper Company A Gingerbread Christmas Collection Poinsettia paper for the background patterned paper and the title sticker- Merry Christmas is from the same collection. The tag that I wrote Christmas 2021 on is from Carta Bella Christmas Element Sticker sheet. The green paper mat for the journaling is from the Echo Park Paper Co A Gingerbread Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad that I trimmed down for the journaling. I typed the journaling on my computer- I wake up every Christmas before everyone else gets up to watch A Christmas Story. It was warm enough this year for me to wear the t-shirt to prove it! No one else likes the movie is why I get up early to watch and I got a nap before dinner.


No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...