Tuesday, September 29, 2020

You Warm My Heart

 



I made this card following the above sketch- CTS 391- from CAS(E) this Sketch! The card base is paper from The Stamps of Life, the heart die cut is from the same paper as card base is from  Stampin' Up Beautiful Layers dies, the stamped image and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Company Winter Girl stamp set stamped with Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink on paper from The Stamps of Life, and the patterned paper is from Recollections Home Basics 6x6 paper pad. I used Color In water colored pencils to color in the stamped image. The bling is from Lincraft Scrapbooking Silver Crystal Stickers. TFL!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...