Monday, May 25, 2020

Stay Strong


I haven't used this stamp set in awhile and decided to make a card with it. It's Unity Stamp Company Graciellie Design Stay Strong. I stamped the sentiment stamp with Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Candied Apple and the coffee cup stamp with Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Tea Dye and Candied Apple- both stamped on typing paper. I colored in the coffee cup with Color In Watercolor Pencils. The patterned paper is from Echo Park Paper Company I'd Rather Be Crafting set and the green paper is from Tim Holtz Kraft Classic pad. The tag behind the coffee is from K & Company Mega Assorted Spring Travel Tag Pad. The sequins are from Ink Road Stamps, but are no longer being given away. I'm joining Coffee Loving Card Makers blog hop with this card so please hop along and enjoy! :)

7 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

too cute! It's been a while without our monthly hops...

Alicia

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is super cute!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your coffee card is super adorable! Love it!!

New Creations said...

So nice!

Billie A said...

Cute card and image.

Verna Angerhofer said...

You made a great coffee card design.lotsof great layers.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...