Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Thinking of You Card

 The roses image and the sentiment inside are both from Petals For the Pittman's Fundraiser . The blue solid paper that I used for the card base is from Neenah Creative Collection Bright Premium Cardstock. The blue hydrangea paper is from my stash. I trimmed it down to fit as a mat behind the rose image and everything else. I colored in the image with Sharpies and used a grey Color Inc gel pen to add some accents. The bling in the corners is from my stash. The butterfly is from Basic Grey that I was given at a card workshop in 2017 at Stamp and Scrap Expo in Mesa, AZ. The leaf enamel sticker is from Jasmine Jones collection. I distressed the edges of the hydrangea paper with Tim Holtz  Distress Oxide Peeled Paint ink. The butterfly chipboard is from Stampin' Up and part of my birthday present from my friend, Laura, who's link I just gave. I ran it through my Xyron 1.5 Create A Sticker maker to stick to the card.
close-up of inside of card

I mailed this card to a friend on Facebook who just recently had back surgery as an encouragement card for her. The linky party is for Gary and Larissa Pittman and they both need help paying for their medical expenses. The party ends July 28 so you have 11 days to play along. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love this!

Kristina H said...

Such a pretty card!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...