Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Thank You For Being A Friend


I made this card for Challenge #105 with Always Fun Challenges. The challenge is to use flowers on your project. I decided to use Allure border background from Unity Stamp Company and Lil Bunny Peeps for the sentiment- Thank You For Being A Friend, also from Unity. I used VersaFine Onyx Black pigment ink on both stamps and colored the flowers in with Marvy Uchida ColorIn Watercolor Twist Colored Pencils. The paper is from Neenah Bright Creative Collection 8.5 x 11 Premium Cardstock that I trimmed down around the background and decided to fold it in half above the background. I saw I stamped it a little crooked on the paper, but it's not that bad. I was gonna add some twine, but I like it as is. I didn't color in all of the stamped background because of all the small details and my colored pencils are not fine tip. I have to admit I don't well with measurements, so I eyeball everything and just go with it. I love making it my own unique way! Thanks for looking. Please join me on Saturday, April 13, for a Rain, Rain Go Away Blog Hop that I'm participating in. You may actually get to win a $20 gift certificate to my friend's Stampin' Up website!

2 comments:

Waleska said...

Lovely card! And all the colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges blog!!

Waleska Owner

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge
Billie A
Always Fun Challenges
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...