Monday, December 10, 2018

Merry Christmas

I made this card for UnstampaBelles Challenge 86. The challenge is to not use stamps first of all and explain the theme in your country or family. Every year my family attends the Candlelight Tour at Tryon Palace so that is my theme. The decorations are from olden days and the characters say, "Happy Christmas" instead of Merry Christmas as you leave each room. The tour is of several rooms in the Palace- https://www.tryonpalace.org/. The paper I used is from Heartfelt Creations Festive Holly Collection and I adhered it to a Recollections A2 size card with Elmer's  Bond Permanent Tape Runner. The sentiment- Merry Christmas is from the same collection and I ran it through my Xyron 1.5 Create A Sticker maker after I cut it out. The washi tape at the top is from Recollections Noel washi tape collection. I chose Clean And Simple since I didn't use stamps. Have a Merry Christmas everyone. You have until December 28th to join the challenge if you would like!

1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

Sounds like a lovely tradition. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...