Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Merry Christmas

 I used the above sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches to make the following card.
The card base is Recollections A2 Card and Envelope pack. The patterned paper is from Recollections Fireside 6 x 6 in paper pad. The red and green diamonds are from my stash. All of the stamped images are from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Diane Noble Designs Home for the Holidays Clear stamp set. I used Gina K Designs Amalgam Ink on all of them except the Christmas tree. I used Stampin' Up Old Olive Water-based dye ink. All of the stamps were stamped onto Stampin' Up Whisper White 8.5 x 11 cardstock. I bought the Old Olive ink from Cayla, who I linked Stampin' Up to. I just recently bought this Sweet 'N Sassy stamp set and will be buying more from them. I love both Stampin' Up and Sweet 'N Sassy. I colored in the Christmas tree and gift images with Marvy Uchida ColorIn Watercolor Twist Pencils. I adhered the paper down with iCraft crafting tape- kinda like scor-tape and the stamped images and star- which is fussy cut out of the same Fireside patterned paper- with my Xyron 1.5 in Create a Sticker maker. I used my Tim Holtz platform to stamp all my images. I love it! If you don't have one, I highly recommend it! I won't create without it! I will be working on more Christmas cards and tags soon, so please be sure to come back to see what I'm working on. Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute card!! I love your fun paper!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Carol L said...

The little tree with presents makes this Christmas card nothing but fun! Thanks for sharing it with the Tuesday Morning Sketches and good luck!

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! That background paper is really cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! -Lori DT

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...