Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Card A Day Challenge Blog:

 I made the following card using the above sketch from Card A Day Challenge Blog for inspiration.  The card base is Core'dinations White A2 Cards, the top triangle is from Jolee's Boutiue Fall 8x8 Paper pad, the bottom pumpkin triangle is from my stash- I don't remember if I got it from Michaels or Hobby Lobby, the middle patterned paper is The Paper Studio Thanksgiving Words, the orange paper is from my stash, and the stamps are The Stamps of Life thanks2fall (The Stamps of Life). I used VersaFine Onyx Black Fine Pigment ink to stamp them.
 TFL! I also made a Christmas card this afternoon that I'll be posting next.

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...