Monday, March 11, 2013

Laura & Pirate

I have been holding out on scrappin' because I didn't think I had any pics to scrap. It was so nice and warm here today so I decided to scrap this pic! Something about the warm weather gets my creative juices going! :) The paper is DCWV All About Boys Stack as is the blue stars journal mat and title mat. The journaling states that "Laura & Pirate were in a Horse Show in August 2012. Here they are mid jump. They received several ribbons that day: 2nd in Hunter Over Fences, 1st in Equitation Over Fences, 2nd in Adult Hunter, 1st in Adult Equitation, and Champion Overall in Adult Hunter Division!" I decided to use this paper because of the horse's name- Pirate- and he is a star! :) The brown/white twine around the journaling is from a blog hop prize that I believe I won from Heather Lynn! I wanted to add a little something around the journaling. The paper has enough going on that I didn't need to add stickers or much of anything to the layout! I like how the font I chose (Stencil) makes the letter "U" look like a horse shoe! TFL!

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Really Nice Layout! I need to get to Scrapbooking! I'm so behind. Thanks for Sharing and Happy Spring! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the paper you used!! What a fabulous layout!! Thanks for stopping by for the Hoo's Ready For Spring Blog Hop!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...