Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blog Candy Prizes

I received all this today in the mail from one blog hop! It's from 2 different people, thanks Lori & Natasha! I look forward to "playing with" the SMASH Journal! I also received the Authentique Gathering 6x6 pad from Amanda yesterday. The one thing I forgot to add to the pic was a patriotic set that Lori also included. I pushed it aside with other mail and found it after I took the pic! It's in its own wrap and wouldn't show up in the pic anyway since there's so much to it! I can't wait to use all of this in my scrappin! I'm looking forward to watching MoneyBall soon and then some football! I have been lazy all day and just watched FSU beat UNC. What a pitiful game for us Carolina fans! Oh, well, go 49ers & Patriots tonight!! LOL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...