Friday, August 12, 2011

Papercut LO

I made this LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Papercut Challenge. We were to cut out pieces from a patterned paper (PP) and use them as the embellishments. I included a part of the PP as a border because I like the ribbon on the paper. I cut the stars, yellow music note, and the 2 pieces out of the PP. The PP was originally an  8.5x11 sheet. I still have a lot of it left for the rest of the pics from the band concert. Haylee is my stepsister. I believe this was her Spring Concert in 2010. I wish I could have gotten rid of the red eye look before I developed the picture, but I don't think I was given that option. I need to ask Haylee about the concert before I scrap the rest of the pics. She's not here this weekend. I hope you all have a good weekend! TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...