Monday, April 4, 2011

Cousins LO


I used this sketch to follow on this LO. I'm not sure where I found it, but I know I found it online somewhere and have never used it. I decided to use Story Tellers Club Chillin Collection for the paper and journaling box. The Picture Perfect embellishment is from A Family Affair Collection that I used on my last LO. The letters for the title "Cousins" are ATD Vibrant stickers. I had to use my Xyron Sticker Maker with the letters, the sticky didn't stick to the letters as they come. The journaling states that "These were all taken at Roy & Debbie's (my dad's brother or my uncle & aunt) house Thanksgiving 2010. In the top pic is Landen, Tyler, & Madison playing. The pic below it is Madison, Dakota, Titus, & Jonah. The last pic is Michele, Liz, Brittany, & Willow." They are all my cousins from my dad's side of the family, obviously. I chose the Chillin paper instead of the Thanksgiving paper, because this paper isn't as busy as the Thanksgiving paper is and they are all "chillin" in the pics! I think I'm liking my LOs with less clutter! Too many embellishments cover up the paper too much and weighs the paper down!

I don't know about the weather where everyone else is, but it was nice here today! It got in the 80s! It was windy and still is, but was nice. It's supposed to be in the 60s all week until the weekend and then warm up close to 80 again! Have a good night, all! We will soon know the champion of the 2011 NCAA Basketball games! I hope Butler wins, but it's gonna be a close one either way going on the performance from Saturday. I can't wait til I can watch an entire NASCAR  race, I've worked every Sunday since the season started back.

1 comment:

Noteable Scraps said...

Yes, it was a beautiful day! The kids played outside for a long time. Nice layout! I also go back and forth between whether I like my LOs simple or busy. I guess we just like variety overall! :)

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...