Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gone Bananas

I made this for Scrappin-n-Chattin's Food LO for this month. The food is Tammy & Tyler's birthday cake in the top left corner. I cut up the Recollections Monkeying Around Gone Bananas 12x12 sheet and used pieces of it on this LO. The journaling block under the birthday cake is Basic Grey Pyrus and just tells that it is Tammy & Tyler's birthday cake. The other 2 pics of Tyler are self-explanatory, he's being silly and monkeying around! As you can tell, he LOVES Buzz Lightyear!  He just had his hair cut last weekend. It's a buzz cut! He wanted his hair short like Daddy's. My dad is bald, so I'm glad he didn't get it all cut off! Be looking for more Monkeying Around LOs soon, I have 2 more sheets to use! I developed a few pics this past weekend at Wal-Mart and am going to try to scrap again this weekend if not sometime next week! I'm working the rest of this week and miss scrappin' as much as I used to. I hope you all have a good St Patrick's Day! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather coming this week!

4 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

Love this LO! And yes, I would love warmer weather -where is it??!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is fun and cute!

Here in Paris, warmer weather is coming. Spring is definitly on the way, yay!

Toccara Feliciano said...

Such a cute layout! here in Florida we are getting cold weather in the morning and afternoons are HOT!! Then cold again at night! Need some stability!lol

MadeByMaly said...

What a lovely lay-out. Love the title. Here in the Netherlands it's cold...where's the spring? I want sunny, warm days, flowers and picknicks.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...