Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two Of My Latest Creations



I did both of these LOs for Scrappin-n-Chattin (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrappin-n-chattin/). The first LO the challenge was to use the words "New" or "Year" in the title. So I chose to title it "My New Favorite Hoodie" and included a pic of me in that hoodie. The green designed paper behind the pic is from a prize I won from Nikki, In Stitches (http://nikkiinstitches.wordpress.com/) from a blog hop I participated in. Can you tell the ribbon on the tag is in the shape of a heart?! I decided to do that after I curled the ribbon!  I used the sketch to follow in the 2nd LO- White Background LO- and I also used some more of those goodies from Nikki! The pics in this LO are of the snow we got the day after Christmas. I was the only one brave enough to go outside that day and get pictures! My stepdad made the nativity scene. I think I have already shown these pics on my blog in another post, but haven't scrapped them until now! TFL! I have one more LO to do tomorrow afternoon so I may have another post tomorrow! Have a good night, all!

2 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

great LO's Amanda.. thanks for sharing with us.
x0x0x Bev

MadeByMaly said...

They are lovely.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...