Monday, October 25, 2010

Scrapbook LOs & What's Been Going On With Me

Sketch for next LO








Sketch from Sketch World Challenge for next LO






 October Sketch Challenge for Scrappin-n-Chattin w/ sketch.
Postal Stamp Challenge for Scrappin-n-Chattin

The LOs can basically explain themselves. I don't know how much room I have left in this post! If you wanna know more, please comment. My computer has been down since last Tuesday night and I've been doing a lot of scrappin'. I just started a diet this past Monday. Well it's not really a diet, it's more like cutting back on what I eat and cutting out a lot of things- mostly chocolate and caffeine. I've been drinking water with everything I eat and walking some everyday. My neighborhood is a big circle, so I started with one lap and increased a lap each day since Wednesday. It's hard eating less, but I'll get used to it! I've lost 3 lbs already, so that gives me motivation to keep going! I'm losing weight with a friend of mine, who's also a friend of my dad's, long story, lol. Her daughter is our coach, kinda like Jillian on Biggest Loser but not as harsh! I'm still job hunting. I need to call Target and Harris Teeter later today. I applied at Target last Thursday and then Harris Teeter again this past Tuesday. I've almost got the cross-stitch sampler done, I need to get back to that this week, too! I hope I didn't bore anyone! Sorry for the mass post!

2 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

Love the layouts! I'll be praying about the job search. What happened with TJ Maxx?

Salnclts said...

I was let go from TJ Maxx in June. Thanks for the comment! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...