Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3 Scrapbook Layouts Made Yesterday

 Dream LO- Tyler is Day Dreamin' about the beach! :)Holiday LO- Daddy & Tyler at a pumpkin patch.Mosaic LO- Jonathan & Sara's wedding.



I did all 3 of these layouts for Scrappin-n-Chattin's August Challenge. It took me the longest on the mosaic LO, it was like putting a puzzle back together after the pictures were all cut up! I've been having computer problems since last Saturday. Instead of fooling with the computer this morning, I decided to scrap! I've got pictures set aside for 5 more LOs, and need to find pictures for 2. We have 10 LOs to scrap each month with different themes. I like using their themes rather than sticking with my own ideas in scrappin. I can still use my own ideas, but have to remember their theme. I'm supposed to go see Knight & Day with my sister and brother-in-law tomorrow afternoon, so I better get to bed soon. TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...